Monday, January 18, 2016

Merry Christmas Matt!

Just had our family Christmas get together!  Thought of you all day and wishing you
could be here!  Your son is amazing!  He is growing up so fast.  The stuff that Myles
says keeps me in laughter! 

When I put up my Christmas decorations he saw the lights around the doorway and told me, "Wow! I love your decorations!"  Now what three year olds says, I love your
decorations!!  He is too funny!!

Myles has sang in Church twice.  The first time he did try to sing the songs.  I thought that was pretty good since he only goes to school once a week.  I was practicing at home and at Grandma's.  So I know he knew the songs.  The second time for Christmas
program he was more interested in the jingle bells!!!  He was so darn cute!!

Myles is into Dinosaurs, he loves watching movies, still loves trains and any moving vehicles!!!  He is a chip of the old block!! 

You should see Myles when I am watching him and Henry.  I am not sure Myles needs
Grandma Kitty.  He can handle Henry all by himself!!  He goes and shuts all the doors so Henry can't go in any other room, he watches Henry if he is to close to the TV and he tells Henry that his milk cup has to stay in the Kitchen!!!  What a good little helper!!!


Myles third Birthday picture!

Myles third birthday picture!  My favorite one!

In November, our first snowfall!  Myles couldn't wait to go
outside with Travis and clean the driveway off!

Myles dressed for shoveling snow!

Doesn't this look familiar?  Matt and Nate would play with their
Match box cars all the time!  They would line them up, have their
car carpets out and play for hours with their cars!!

Grandpa Jerry and Myles having fun!!

Myles, Gavin and Zane having a sleepover at
Grandma Kitty's! What fun we had!
Then in the morning Grandma Kitty & Grandpa Brian
took the kids to see a movie, "The Good Dinosaur"!
They all loved that movie!!

Myles went shopping with Mom and talked her
into a stuffed, "Good Dinosaur" from the movie.

The Good Dinosaur going home with Myles! 

Dinosaur and Myles looking forward to going home together!!


Myles first and third Christmas!  Wow, what a difference!
Time for a bigger tree!

Myles with cousin Ella and Luke at the Danihel side
for Christmas.

Myles sitting on Santa's lap and finding out
he has been a pretty good boy!

Myles helping Uncle Nate open his Christmas presents.
With cousin Eric watching and Uncle Mike watching him.

Myles and cousin Henry taking a bath!

Myles and Zane shopping at Casco grocery store with Aunt Chrissy!

Christmas with Grandpa Brian & Grandma Kitty.
Gavin, Henry, Emily, Zane, Oliver and Myles

Myles and Zane sitting on Grandma Kitty's lap.

Everyone got matching PJ's from Cousin Becky, (Emily & Oliver's Mom)!
What a good looking group of kids!!!
Our four grandson's are growing up so fast!!

Henry is missing he had to go to bed.  Look at these
cool dudes!  I love them so much!


 One of my favorite pictures of  Myles.  Just an ordinary
day and he was hiding on Grandma Kitty!

 Myles and Cousin Colby
driving a gator!
 Myles, Zane and Gavin having a good game of Memory!

Myles helping Grandma Kitty making
Christmas cookies.
 
 
 Myles loves it in the kitchen helping!

 Myles singing at his Christmas concert!


Don't stand at my graveside
As if to say goodbye
I am still here
I did not die
I stand beside you
But you don't see
I give you signs
To show its me
My body has gone
But my soul is free
Under that stone
It is not me
I see I touch
I smell I feel
Everything they say
About heaven is real
I see your tears
I hear you sigh
But please don't ever
Say goodbye
Just trust my words
And carry on
I am still here
I have not gone

 
Matt I miss you sooo much!  I am so happy that we have Myles to see and
help! He looks and acts so much like you! 
 






 

No comments: