Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CEA Tumor Marker Results

Johnson Creek Cancer Center called with Matt's tumor marker number. The last number it had gone down to 12.2 and now it has jumped to 19.0. Matt is starting chemo on Wednesday, November 17th. Matt has been feeling aches and pains. Some of his pains he contributes to working hard on his job and working on building his house and he says some could be from the cancer. He has some abdomen pain.

Please help us pray for Matt that the chemo will slow down the growth of the cancer and that the aches and pains go away so Matt and Casey can spend lots of time together.

"Jesus, my Savior and the Shepherd of my soul, embrace me with Your love, and protect me throughout this day. I need You, for I am wounded and bruised, sick at heart, and in trouble and distress. To You I come. Forgive me all my sins in Your mercy and love, and uphold me amid these trials and tribulations. Strengthen my faith. Take every doubt out of my heart, and lead me into Your Word, where You promise to be with me always in every situation of life. Calm my nerves. Put my mind at ease. Make me hopeful and patient. O Christ, have mercy upon me. O Christ, Be with me now and forever. Amen"

Thank You for all your continued thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

Jean and Bob said...

AMEN

We are praying with all our heart and soul.

Love
Jean and Bob