Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Doing well day after surgery




Matt had a comfortable night. They called me about 2:30am and told me they took his breathing tube out. The first thing he asked was, "do I have a poop bag?" He was happy to find out he doesn't. Out of 7 feet of colon Matt only has 3 feet left. Any more out and he will have to have a "poop bag".

He is still puffy in his face, arms and legs. Hard to bend his fingers. He is tired alot but that is okay. Sometime this afternoon they are going to move him to
2N. As soon as he gets a room I will let you know his address. He wants me to put in a picture of him. He says "Hi" to everyone and thanks everyone for all their prayers. He made it out of surgery and doing well!

1 comment:

jacob and casey said...

Tell Matt that I think NG Tubes are hot!!! Also, that Jacob and I are soo happy to hear how well he is doing!

Love Always,
Casey :D